There is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, and His Name is Jesus
In this world, we all have friends – people we relate with, talk with, share with, pray and play with, and whose company we enjoy. But even the best of friends may sometimes let you down or disappoint you in your hour of need; not because they want to, but because they may be unavailable, or not have the right words to say to you at the time. Then of course, it’s possible for them to get tired of your “Issues” and eventually give up on you, because they feel you aren’t going to change.
But there’s a friend that’ll never let you down. He’ll never disappoint, fail, or give up on you! He’s never tired of you, His Name is Jesus Christ! Those who know Jesus as a friend don’t seek the help or favour of men! What you need is to have a private, personal relationship with Him. And you don’t need to go looking for Him, for He lives in you! You can talk with Him, and He will talk to you. He is inside you, yet He is with you. He can talk to you inside you, and also talk to you from the outside! He’s the dearest friend you could ever have, and He has the wisdom and ability to see you through the most difficult situations.
The Bible says “…He (Jesus Christ) is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.” (Hebrew 7:25). He’ll go any length to help you. He already proved it through His death for you on the cross. He’ll never give up on you or condemn you! Let Him be your closet friend; don’t be ashamed to identify yourself with Him for He loves you exceedingly. He’ll never be ashamed of you and He will ALWAYS be there for you, even to the end of the world (Matthew 28:20). Start each day by saying “I love you today, Lord Jesus.” Develop that relationship with Him through His Word and the Holy Ghost! Amen!
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, You’re the dearest friend I could ever know. No one can love me, believe in me and care for me the way You do! You’re my best friend and the object of my deepest affection. I love You with all of my heart, and desire to know and love You more and more each day. Thank You for being my Lord, Master, and Friend! Amen!
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points for March 2012 RCCG Special Holy Ghost Service “Let The Fire Fall” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When you follow Christ, it is what you seek you will get (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord Your God Will Bless Your Work And Fill Your Barns With Corn. He Will Bless You In The Land That He Is Giving You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Salvation By Grace and Not Works (karwenji.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is alive today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be confident of this very thing that God who has started this good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Absolved Only Through the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In Christ Jesus we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do You Believe in Christ Jesus? (bummyla.wordpress.com)