And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
Don’t waste time holding onto anger toward someone who has wronged you. Forgive that person today.
John 20:23 warns, “If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.” If you withhold forgiveness, you will be denied forgiveness as well.
I know you have reasons for not forgiving-someone hurt you too deeply, they did it on purpose, or they haven’t asked to be forgiven. Whatever your reason is, it isn’t listed as a condition for forgiveness in the Bible.
God knows your situation and He has still called you to forgive-no matter the circumstances. No one is perfect-everyone needs to be forgiven. Do not stand in the way of your own relationship with God by denying forgiveness to someone else.
Luke 6:37 says, “Forgive, and you will be forgiven.”
Offer forgiveness to those who have hurt you, even if they don’t deserve it. It may not change how you feel about what they did, but it will change you. It’s too important to your spiritual health to put off.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- You are forgiven (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness. (welcomingjesus.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness. (baptistjournal.wordpress.com)
- Forgiven people forgive people (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In Christ Jesus we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith that is seen (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Forgive and Be Forgiven (bibletweets.wordpress.com)
- Learning To Let Go (thepowertocreate.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness Is Not A Feeling But An Action (strengthrenewed.wordpress.com)
- We’re Forgiven (thedistinctdot.com)
- Our Lord’s model prayer (thelivingmessage.com)
- The Lord’s Prayer (inhisservicetilhecomes.com)