Give Your Life Away
“Now when we heard these things, both we and those from that place pleaded with him not to go up to Jerusalem. Then Paul answered, “What do you mean by weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”
Sometimes we say, “I would be willing to die for the Lord.” If you say that and really mean it, then that’s awesome. But are you willing to live for the Lord?
“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.” Galatians 2:20 NKJV
If anyone lived for Christ, it was the Apostle Paul. He endured many trials and suffered greatly in order to further the Gospel. Paul did end up dying for the Lord, but by his living for the Lord, his life was “poured out as a drink offering” (2 Tim 4:6). If you are living for the Lord, then you will be giving your life away and living sacrificially for others and not for yourself.
Are you giving your life away?
Life Lesson: We should give our lives away as we follow Jesus.
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for giving me new life in Christ. Please help me to live for You and help me to serve others sacrificially. Please forgive me for times when I have lived selfishly. In Jesus Christ Name! Amen!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Love And Serve One Another (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Out Of Egypt (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In the Spirit on the Lord’s Day (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Help For The Helpless (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Name of Our Lord God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Only Christ Can Provide Real Comfort (jcrylequotes.com)
- Our Testimonies (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Righteous Father (pinkforpeace.wordpress.com)