Share your faith now! Somebody needs it
John was hitchhiking home when he was picked up by Mr. Patrick. As they drove towards Lagos from Ibadan, John felt God urging him to share his faith. When he overcame his fear and asked the man if he would like to receive Christ, Mr. Patrick stopped, weeping, he bowed his head and received Christ. “This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me,” he said
Shortly afterwards he dropped John at his house at Mowe and went on to Lagos, which was about an hour down the road.
Years later, while preparing for a business trip to Lagos, John came across the gold-embossed business card Mr. Patrick had given him years earlier. When he arrived in Lagos he decided to look up De Patricko Enterprises and found it located in a skyscraper in Marina. When he asked the receptionist if he could see Mr. Patrick, she said, “No, but his wife is here.”
“You knew my husband?” the woman in her 50’s asked.
John explained that her husband had given him a ride and how he’d led him to Christ.
“When was that?” she asked.
“May 7th, five years ago, the day I was discharged from the army.”
She began to sob.
After several minutes she regained control and said, “I prayed for my husband’s salvation for years, believing God would save him. But right after he let you out of his car, on May 7th, he was killed in a head-on collision. I thought God had not answered my prayer, and I stopped living for Him five years ago.”
That day she recommitted her life to Christ.
Share your faith today! Somebody needs it!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Christ’s Love (haroldsays.typepad.com)
- Christ’s Love (haroldcameron.wordpress.com)
- Waiting in Hope! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- How Can I Know Jesus? (ptl2010.com)
- A New Commitment to Christ (karenatcarenet.wordpress.com)
- Struggling with Fear (ptl2010.com)
- An article by Billy Graham on Emotions That Destroy: Anger and Bitterness (pastormikesays.wordpress.com)
- “For the hand of the Lord was with him” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- A Tragic Truth (anthonystephens.wordpress.com)
- Truly Caring for Others! (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- Anticipate Christ’s Coming (loopyloo305.com)
- because he is faithful | i will be faithful (maryhess.com)
- Spiritual Adultery (menofmud.org)