If I just touch His clothes, I will be healed
She thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed”. Mark 5:28
The Gospel of Mark tells the story of a woman who suffered from a bleeding disorder for many years. She was among a crowd following Jesus and believed, “If I can reach him—just touch his clothes—I’ll be healed.”
A risky decision, don’t you think? To touch Jesus she’ll have to touch the people. If one of them recognizes her—hello rebuke, good-bye cure! But what choice does she have?
She has no money, no clout, no solutions. All she has is a crazy hunch that Jesus can help and a high hope that he will!
Maybe that’s all you have—a crazy hunch that Jesus can help and a high hope. You have nothing to give. But you’re hurting. And all you have to offer him is your hurt!
Faith is the belief that God is real and that God is good. There was no guarantee for the woman. She hoped he’d respond. She longed for it—but she didn’t know if he would.
All she knew was that he was there and that he was good.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Forgiveness Is A Choice Not A Feeling (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If You Have Been Blessed And Touched By The Lord, Share Your Testimony (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Are You A Good Steward? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Secret Sins (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Healing is a fact (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Passion Of Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Love Means Discipline (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Thank You Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus. Philppians 4:19 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Fifth Sunday after Pentecost: Proper 8B (preachingthenewlectionary.com)
- We are all the Woman with the Issue of Blood (lymedout.wordpress.com)
- When Jesus Gets the Last Laugh (joshuarhone.com)
- The Touch of Faith: 13th Sunday in Ordinary Time Year B. Fr. Dr. Bonnie (frbonnie.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer, Jesus’ Healing Hands (stephaniejmcgowanwrites.wordpress.com)
- Healed in Jesus name (altoncosta.wordpress.com)
- The Sun of Righteousness – With Healing in His Wings – Inspirational Bible Verses (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- Impossible looking faith (briancoatney.com)
- The Healed Heart (foreverword.wordpress.com)
- No Longer Drained of Life – A Sermon on Mark 5:21-43; Proper 8B (interruptingthesilence.com)
- “Take heart, your faith has made you well” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- If You Can Believe! (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- “Jesus said, ‘Who touched me?’” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- “Why do you think evil in your hearts?” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Jesus heals and empowers people to do the impossible (possesshispromises.com)
- Miracle of Jesus – Jairus’s Daughter and the Woman with a Hemorrhage (tvaraj2inspirations.wordpress.com)
- On the Journey of Jairus from Despair to Deliverence – A Homily on the Gospel for the 13th Sunday of the Year (adw.org)
- Healing Scriptures . . . (gshow.wordpress.com)
- “If I But…Do Not Touch!” 07.01.2012 Sermon (pastorcraig.org)
- Jesus is willing (gemsofgodsgrace.wordpress.com)
- What manner of man is this? (prhayz.com)