Children Series Part 8[8+]
It is never too late to talk about sexual abuse, my dear. Just like you read about Eve’s experience, I want to assure you that you will feel a lot better when you TELL!
- It is not your fault the abuse took place.
- Stay calm.
- You are not responsible for what happened.
- It is the fault of the abuser, he or she needs help.
- Telling reveals the abuser.
- Tell a trusted adult about the abuse.
- When you tell, the abuser will get help.
- He or she will not be able to harm other children again.
- As soon as you tell a trusted adult, you are safe. The abuser cannot harm you anymore.
- Some adults may not believe your story; they may even say you made it up.
- Do not worry, go ahead and tell another adult; keep telling until someone believes you.
You may need to talk to a doctor or counsellor about the abuse.
When you report the abuse, the abuser may get arrested by the police and go to jail. This is a way of punishing abusers for the wrong they have done. The abuser may make you feel guilty, but remember it was not your fault.
Make up your mind now! Say to yourself I WANT TO BE FREE, I WILL TELL, THIS SEXUAL ABUSE MUST STOP NOW!
Then go ahead and TELL!!!!!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Child Sexual Abuse (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Can You Keep A Secret? Child Sexual Abuse! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Places where child sexual abuse can take place (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Why would someone sexually abuse a child? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What Is Child Sexual Abuse? Lola’s Story (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Your Body Safe From Sexual Abuse (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Child Sexual Abusers! Joel’s Story (Children Series Part 2 [8+] ) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How do sexual abusers cover their tracks? (bbc.co.uk)
- Church sets up Therapeutic Evaluation Board to help child victims of sexual abuse (timesofmalta.com)
- Dr. Carol Francis Radio Talk Show Discusses Sexual Abuse as Related to “Coach” Jerry Sandusky; Interview With Abuse Survivor Teresa Joyce, Author of “There’s A Fine Line” (prweb.com)