What will your harvest be? You Will Reap What You Sow
1 Timothy 6:3-19
Hosea 10; Luke 8:1-15; Romans 6:11-23
The law of sowing and reaping applies to both the natural and the spiritual realm.
Just as a farmers have to pay attention to the physical laws of nature to be sure the seeds they plant grow and produce harvest, so must believers follow the spiritual laws of God to be sure the spiritual seeds they plant produce harvest in the kingdom of God.
Paul told the Galatians that a man will reap whatever he sows. A farmer who planted carrots in the spring is not going to reap strawberries in the fall, but the harvest will just be full of those carrots. A believer who sows hate into the lives of others will not reap blessings, but a believer who sows love and kindness and patience and forgiveness will reap a harvest full of these same things.
What will your harvest be? Have you been planting love and kindness, patience and generosity? Or have you been planting, envy and animosity? If it has been the latter, it’s never too late to dig up these weeds and replace them with seeds of God’s goodness.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Seed Time And Harvest (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sowing and reaping (dailymedit.wordpress.com)
- REAPING REWARDS – good or bad (ptl2010.com)
- Prepare for the Harvest. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Behold, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers (3 John 1:2) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sowing, Reaping, Mothering (sheensteve.wordpress.com)
- Parenting is tough (newbeginningseveryday.wordpress.com)
- A man reaps what he sows. (oliverbernardbrown.wordpress.com)
- No Witch Hunts Allowed (macdumcum.com)