Top Posts & Pages
- RCCG National Calendar 2014. Redeemed Christian Church Of God National Calendar 2014.
- Prayer Points. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme “Crushing Stubborn Obstacles”
- Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. THE OVERFLOW. The RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2013 (Day 5).
- Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Prayer Points For Destiny Preservation “My Destiny Shall Not Die”
- Prayer Points Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria. Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme TAKING IT BY FORCE (1) February 2014.
- YES!!! MY ENEMIES ARE IN TROUBLE. WARFARE PRAYER POINTS
- Prayer points to cancel evil and bad dreams
- The secret of fruitfulness. Sermon and prayer points by Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG
- “The Secret Of Greatness” Sermon By Pastor E A Adeboye, The General Overseer The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, On A Special Day Out With The God Of The G.O
- 2014 Prophecy By Dr. Daniel Olukoya (MFM). Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. MFM. International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Change Focus. Redeemed Christian Church Of God. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O
- Those God Calls. Redeemed Christian Church Of God. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O
- Redeemed Christian Church Of God. BEFORE YOU ASK. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O
- Activate Your Faith. Redeemed Christian Church Of God. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O
- Have Faith In God. Redeemed Christian Church Of God. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O
- Aaron Abraham Amen Authorized King James Version BIBLE BLESSINGS Canaan Christ Christian Christianity Christ Jesus Christmas Daddy G O David Egypt Elijah Evangelism Faith Father God Gentile God God - Father God the Father Gospel of Matthew Heavenly host HOLY SPIRIT HolySpirit Isaiah Israel israelite Jacob Jeremiah Jerusalem Jesu Jesus Jesus Christ JESUS CHRIST Jesus Christ Name Jew John Jordan Joshua Judah Lagos Lord Lord Jesus Christ Matthew May GOD Moses Mountain of Fire and Miracles Names and titles of Jesus in the New Testament New King James Version Nigeria O LORD Pastor E A Adeboye Peter Pharaoh Prayer Psalm RCCG Open Heavens Redeemed Christian Church of God Religion and Spirituality Righteousness Salvation Satan Saul Selah Sermon And Prayer points by Pastor E A Adeboye Son of man Tabernacle Thy (district) Uncategorized United States WIKIPEDIA Zion
Tag Archives: Pontius Pilate
Crucified. Jesus paid in full Above all powers, above all kings Above all nature and all created things Above all wisdom and all the ways of man You were here, before the world began Above all kingdoms, above all thrones … Continue reading
John 19. The crucifixion and burial of Jesus 1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, … Continue reading
Luke 23. Jesus is brought before the pilate. Jesus handed over to Pontius pilate 1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting … Continue reading
Luke 3. The preaching of John The Baptist. John The Baptist prepares the way 1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his … Continue reading
Mark 15. Jesus Faces Pilate 1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 2 And … Continue reading
Matthew 27. Jesus Before The Counsel 1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 2 And when they had bound him, … Continue reading
The sinless One took on the face of a sinner so that we sinners could take on the face of a saint Though his back was ribboned with wounds, the soldiers loaded the crossbeam on Jesus’ shoulders and marched him … Continue reading