And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I
will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
Mark Twain said it: “Nobody likes change, except a wet baby.” And I would contend that Mark Twain has never changed a baby because even wet babies cry when they get
changed. They like it once they are changed – but they cry through the entire process.
The only times I have heard people ask for change are when they have overpaid for
something – extending their hands and asking, “Change, please?” Otherwise, nobody
likes change. Change is frightening. Change implies loss, grief, apprehension, fear,
even panic. Change is hard!
Sometimes we miss out on our miracle because saying yes to the miracle means that
we will have to give leadership to change, or we will have to accept change from
someone else, or we will have to change our location, our job, our career. And
change involves entering into the unknown, the unfamiliar, perhaps even hostile
But if you need a miracle, it is probably because things have not worked out as
they are. If you keep doing things the “same old, same old,” then you could get
your miracle today and again tomorrow and the next day and the next.
Ask God to give you the courage to change. And ask God to give you the courage to
say yes to your miracle. Saying yes could mean new life – a wonderful life! Say
Lord, I know I need to change, but I really don’t want to. Help me to focus on the
positive results of the change, versus the fear and sense of loss. Help me to focus
on the positive gains. With Your help, I can do it. Amen.
What change have you been putting off? How would your life positively change if
you were courageous enough to take the step today?
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Walk into Your Miracle Today (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes we don’t recognize the miracles God sends to us. If we’re not careful,we can miss every one of them (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Help For The Helpless (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Secret Things Belong Unto The Lord Our God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Have You Asked for a Miracle? (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Get Ready To Cast That Demon Off Your Financial Woes (anubianqueen.wordpress.com)
- A Beautiful Miracle! (todaysgirlsdaily.wordpress.com)
- Miracle Rejoicing … Peace Living (possesshispromises.com)
- God will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are NOT Sinners Saved By Grace (stevensawyer.wordpress.com)
- Trusting the Spirit- Jesus in the Flesh (akdean2008.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World (pbus1.wordpress.com)
- Not bounded by labels but liberated in Christ (christadelphians.wordpress.com)
- A Study of Hebrews Chapter Two (eudoranachand.wordpress.com)