For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises up again; but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
“There has never been a greater opportunity for the church of Jesus Christ to shine
with the glory of the Lord. However, we must make certain we develop a “never give
up” attitude. Proverbs 24:16 “for though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises up
In every circumstance of life there are choices to be made. You must decide what
you will do in times of crisis, when you make a mistake, or when you experience
failure. It’s not about falling, it’s about rising again. Your enemy is intimidated
by your tenacity to never quit and to never give up.
So today I boldly decree your attitude is right, your faith is focused, and you
are expressing the reality that satan cannot win if I don’t quit.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points For April 2012 RCCG Special Children’s Holy Ghost Service “Raising Stars” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Leper and Our Lord And Saviour Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Righteous Father (pinkforpeace.wordpress.com)
- The Central Theme of the Gospel Is and Has Always Been “The Resurrection of Jesus Christ” (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- The Gift of Easter (elishasvision.wordpress.com)
- There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Even in death the righteous have a refuge (trinitytuscaloosa.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 37. (astephz.wordpress.com)
- The Parable of the Wicked Vinedressers (wjd4u.wordpress.com)
- “Fret Not Thyself” in Psalm 37:1-13 (mindrenewers.com)
- The Thirteenth Station: Jesus Dies on the Cross by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Are Christians Wicked? (couragewithgrace.org)
- So You Think You are Wicked? (couragewithgrace.wordpress.com)