Our Spiritual Inheritance
“Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for.” (Matthew 7:7)
God is Faithful!
Imagine for a moment that a distant relative has included you in his will. As part of the execution of that will, money is placed into a bank account for you, and you are notified of that fact. But you reason, “It can’t be true!” So you never bother to write a check against that account. Although you have the inheritance, you do not benefit from it because you lack the faith and willingness to claim it. How tragic!
As children of God, we must be aware of our spiritual inheritance and claim it by faith. Then we will experience the abundant spiritual riches God has for His children. This inheritance is both present and future.
I am told of a wealthy person who divided his inheritance into two parts for his children. He is giving them some of their inheritance now. For example, he helped his son start a business, and he helped his daughter purchase a condominium. They will receive additional money from time to time as they demonstrate that they can handle it well. But the bulk of their estate will come later.
In the same way, increasing spiritual maturity and faith release increasing measures of our spiritual riches. The riches begin the moment we become Christians, but the full riches of our relationship with God will be revealed in heaven.
Your View of God Really Matters …
God has devised the “faith method” for receiving His promises because it requires unwavering trust in Him. What one thing will you choose to trust Him for today?
What More Does God Say?
Because God is Faithful, I will trust Him to always keep His promises
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The way to receive a Victorious, Healthy Life through JESUS’ HEALING POWER (jewelindapalace.wordpress.com)
- The Basics: What Is Sin? (growingchristianwoman.wordpress.com)
- Battlefield of the Mind Devotional – Day 8 of 14 – Getting What We Want (christlikeministriesnwa.wordpress.com)
- Matthew 7:7-8 – SPIRITUAL CPR (pastorross1.wordpress.com)
- Threshold Christianity (christiantheology.wordpress.com)
- Ephesians 1 (loopyloo305.com)
- A Win/Win Situation! (photosbykdotorg.wordpress.com)
- Mrs. Baugh’s Bible – Treasure 5 – Bible Answers – Part 1 (faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com)
- Sermon: The Resurrection Body (bigcircumstance.com)
- The Promises Inherited through Faith and Patience (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)
- Found this on facebook by Vernell Adams (naturalbreeze30.wordpress.com)
- Martin Luther: The Son’s Inheritance (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- Our Spiritual Inheritance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Finally….Be Strong! (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- Faith Child – God’s Promises larger than life (ptl2010.com)
- The Destructiveness Of Sin (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Making your Calling and Sure Election Sure (mitsilancer.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post by Allison Bruning: Go Deeper (bruceblake.wordpress.com)
- Ephesians 1-3 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Daily Devotional | You Must Be Born Again! (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- Death (ptl2010.com)
- Promises fulfilled in Christ (creationconcept.wordpress.com)