Change is coming
1 Corinthians 13:10
“But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away with.”
Most all of us hate change. We like our routines and desire to walk through life not having to change it up too often. Maybe this is because we like to feel we are in control and anything we are not ready for frightens us. Well friend, there is something coming that I pray you are ready for. This change will affect you, me and everyone on the face of our planet. It’s something far more powerful than a war or natural disaster, in fact, it’s not a something at all – it’s a someone.
Revelation 21:4 “And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” NKJV
In the blink of an eye, every follower of Christ on earth will be made new. The old will pass and the new will come. We will see our Lord face to face and our lives will never be the same. Yes, this change is the greatest change of all, but we must be ready or we’ll miss it. You see, we do not know the day or hour of this change, but we do know how we can prepare. God’s Word is clear. We have a choice here on earth to follow Him and find forgiveness of sin and hope of heaven or reject Him and find judgment. If you have never asked God to forgive you of your sins and trusted in Jesus as your Saviour, then today is the day. There are many promises in the Bible, but tomorrow is not one of them. Pray to Him today and you’ll be ready for the day when everything changes for eternity.
Life Lesson: One day everything will change – everything.
I know that I have done wrong things. I pray that You would forgive me of my sins. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and that He was raised from the dead. Today, I trust in Him and ask that You fill me with Your Spirit so that I can share this wonderful news with a lost and hurting world. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Get Connected To God, Get connected To His Son Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All of God’s power is wrapped up in the Gospel (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How Can I Know Jesus? (ptl2010.com)
- “Higher Things” Reflection for July 8 (brvanlanen.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Up With the Joneses (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Antidote for Fear (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Is Christ In You? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Blessings in Christ (5gsandacupofjoe.net)
- Our Home, God’s Church (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Forgiven to move forward (apologies.wordpress.com)
- Rccg June 2012 Holy Ghost Service “The Secret of Answered Prayer” by Pastoe E a Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)