When you make a vow to God, do not delay to fulfil it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfil your vow. Ecclesiastes 5:4
How’s your marriage?
Consider it your Testore cello! This finely constructed, seldom-seen instrument has reached the category of rare—nearly priceless. Few musicians are privileged to play a Testore, even fewer are able to own one.
On your wedding day, God loaned you His work of art, an intricately crafted, precisely formed masterpiece. He entrusted you with a one-of-a-kind creation.
Value her. Honour him. Having been blessed with a Testore, why fiddle around with anyone else?
Solomon missed this. He collected wives as trophies. He saw spouses as a means to his pleasure, not a part of God’s plan. Don’t make his mistake.
Be fiercely loyal to one spouse. Fiercely loyal.
Don’t even look twice at someone else. No flirting. No teasing. No loitering at her desk.
Who cares if you come across as rude or a prude?
You’ve made a promise. Keep it!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Cutting Your Expenses (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Occupy Till I Come (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Fearfully And Wonderfully Made (Psalm 139:14) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Seek God Until You Find Him (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Encouraged Today! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Before your burden overcomes you, trust God to put His arms underneath you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points For August 2012 Redeemed Christian Church Of God RCCG 60th Convention “Come Up Higher” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Any man without self control is as defenceless as a city with broken down walls (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A person is made right with God through faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)