Self-examination (Be Like Your Heavenly Father)
We need to set examples for others to follow. In the Bible, all leadership in the kingdom of God is portrayed by example. When Jesus trained His disciples, He not only taught lessons but actually displayed the will of God in His actions, words and relationships. In order to lead in this manner, Jesus had to personally examine His heart and keep His mind, spirit and attitude in check. If you really desire harmony in your home, always start with yourself by first examining your heart, thereby, like Jesus, keeping your mind, spirit, and attitude in check. Remember, Jesus taught: “He that is without sin… let him first cast a stone…” (John 8:7). Self-examination is the start of all harmony. If we start with ourselves, we will be less likely to see the faults of others.
Be like Your Heavenly Father
keeping a godly attitude will promote harmony in God’s kingdom.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God delights in your prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Will! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The darker the night, the brighter the light (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Christ is made unto us wisdom (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Let your dream in life be for people to see Jesus Christ in you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Encouraged Today! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God loves to hear us pray (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I will sing to the LORD, for He has been good to me (bummyla.wordpress.com)