If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.
Sometimes we hold on to that which is unsure, afraid to reach out for the thing that is sure. You cannot have both. You must leave the shaky house to move into the house built on the rock. You can’t live in two houses or kingdoms at the same time.
There are only two kingdoms: Fear and FAITH. If you are walking in fear you are not in faith. Faith in God will cause the impossible to manifest in your life. Faith says that “it will happen” while fear says, “it will never happen.”
Without faith it is impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).
Your heart is purified by faith, you are sanctified by faith, you live by faith, you are justified by faith, you have access by faith, and you stand by faith. It would be a foolish farmer who sowed seeds not expecting a harvest. For he has faith that because he sowed seeds, he will reap crops.
To seek is to search out, investigate, crave, demand and worship. How do you seek God? God honours those who actively and persistently pursue Him-in faith.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get in God’s will, and stay in it! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faithfulness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- For every one that ask receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened (Luke 11:10) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Perfect Peace (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Before your burden overcomes you, trust God to put His arms underneath you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God will not force you to give but He will bless you when you do (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A person is made right with God through faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Fight the good fight of faith (bummyla.wordpress.com)