1 LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. 2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. 3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
4 I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. 6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.7 Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. 8 Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalm 23. A Psalm of David. The LORD Our Shepherd (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Godly Home (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get in God’s will, and stay in it! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Secret Sins (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I am who God says I am (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I Have Never Seen The Righteous Forsaken, Nor His Children Begging Bread (Psalms 37:25) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- According To Your Faith Be It Unto You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 1-7 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8-14 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)