Psalms 80. Prayer for Israel restoration. A prayer for the nation’s restoration
To the chief Musician upon Shoshannimeduth, A Psalm of Asaph
1 Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth. 2 Before Ephraim and Benjamin and Manasseh stir up thy strength, and come and save us. 3 Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved. 4 O LORD God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people? 5 Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; and givest them tears to drink in great measure. 6 Thou makest us a strife unto our neighbours: and our enemies laugh among themselves. 7 Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
8 Thou hast brought a vine out of Egypt: thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it. 9 Thou preparedst room before it, and didst cause it to take deep root, and it filled the land. 10 The hills were covered with the shadow of it, and the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars. 11 She sent out her boughs unto the sea, and her branches unto the river. 12 Why hast thou then broken down her hedges, so that all they which pass by the way do pluck her? 13 The boar out of the wood doth waste it, and the wild beast of the field doth devour it. 14 Return, we beseech thee, O God of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold, and visit this vine; 15 And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself. 16 It is burned with fire, it is cut down: they perish at the rebuke of thy countenance. 17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself. 18 So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name. 19 Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalm 74. A Prayer For National Deliverance. A Plea For Relief From Oppressors (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 71. An Old Person’s Prayer. God The Rock Of Salvation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 60. Urgent Prayer For The Restored Favour Of God. A Prayer For Deliverance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 73. The Justice Of God. The Tragedy Of The Wicked, And The Blessedness Of Trust In God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 40. A Song Of Praise. Faith Persevering In Trial (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 65. Praise and Thanksgiving. Praise to God for His Salvation and Providence (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 51. A Prayer For Forgiveness. A Prayer Of Repentance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 50. True Worship. God The Righteous Judge (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 30. The Blessedness Of Answered Prayer. A Prayer Of Thanksgiving (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 66. A Song Of Praise And Thanksgiving. Praise To God For His Awesome Works (bummyla.wordpress.com)