1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Notes on Patience – A Christ-like Quality (maryrubow.wordpress.com)
- Advent List: Pride (bythepen.me)
- The Biblical Meaning of Love (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- Juliet Dunlop: Times are tough but charity can’t stop (scotsman.com)
- 1 Corinthians 8. Be sensitive to Conscience. Questions about food offered to idols (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 2. The message about the crucified Christ. Christ crucified; spiritual wisdom (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 10. Do all to God’s glory. Warning against idols (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Corinthians 9. Serving all men. Rights and duties of an Apostle (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Have the Heart of God (jasonofgod.com)
- 1 Corinthians 6. Lawsuits against fellow Christians. Do not behave like worldly people (bummyla.wordpress.com)