Isaiah 46. The power of the LORD and the weakness of idol (KJV)
1 Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast. 2 They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity. 3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: 4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like? 6 They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship. 7 They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble. 8 Remember this, and show yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors. 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: 11 Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it. 12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: 13 I bring near my righteousness: it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Isaiah 42. The LORD’s Servant. The servant comes to glorify the LORD (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 32. Women of Jerusalem warned. A King with integrity (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 34. God will punish His enemies. The LORD’s wrath upon the Nations (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 33. A prayer for help. Salvation for those who trust in God (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 40. The Majesty of the LORD. Words of Hope (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 41. God’s assurance to Israel. The final restoration of Israel (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 31. God will protect Jerusalem. God, not Egypt will defend Judah (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 39. Babylonian captivity of Judah foretold. Messengers from Babylonia (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 43. The LORD The Only Redeemer. God promises to rescue His people (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Isaiah 26. A Hymn of praise. God will give His people victory (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)