RCCG Crossover Night Service “Preparing For A Year of Signs and Wonders” A Sermon by Pastor E.A. Adeboye. Daddy G O “Your 2013 will be better than 2012”- Pastor E A Adeboye
To experience signs and wonders in the year 2013, you must:
1) Start praising and worshipping God more than ever before.
Psalm 18:1-3. In Psalm 89:1 David said “I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.” In 2013 those who learn to praise God can get ready for signs and wonders. You can pray , study God’s word and meditate on it quietly but it is impossible to praise God quietly. You cannot sing or testify of God’s goodness with your mouth closed. Occasionally some people say “God knows I’m grateful , He sees my heart” but this is not right. If you read through the book of revelation, there is nowhere the bible says “I see your heart”, it says “I know your works”. Praising God part of the works, it shows how grateful you are. Don’t wait for the pastor to tell you to praise God before you do, learn to praise God this new year!
2) Put God first.
In 1Kings 17:8-16, Elijah said to the widow to put Him first, she put God first and experienced signs and wonders. Proverbs 3:9-10 says “Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.” Don’t let anybody deceive you, God is not in need! God is so rich that the roads in His city are made of gold. Pay your tithe and watch Him open the windows of heaven upon of your life, honour Him with your first fruits so you can experience signs and wonders. Many people will borrow money to throw a banquet if the general overseer decides to come pay them a visit at home but they cannot borrow money to do things for God. The general overseer can pray for you but only God can answer that prayer, the general overseer can see some visions but God knows all about you, when you are in trouble the general overseer might be asleep but God never slumbers or sleep so learn to put God first this coming year.
3) Learn not to keep quiet, tell God your needs.
2Kings 2:19-22. In the coming year, don’t pretend to God, tell Him exactly how things are and He will help you. In 2Kings 4:1-7, the widow pretended all was well even though she was in debts, until she ran to Elisha for help nothing was done. When she cried for help, her problem was solved.
As you cry and pray to God in the coming year, make sure you are ready to obey. The widow’s problem wouldn’t have been solved if she decided to disobey the prophet.
You must witness, win souls, follow them up until they become established. John 15:16 says “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
4) Control your joy. Ask God and make your request to Him till your joy is full.
John 16:24 says . In the coming year, pray until your joy is full, hold on to God, don’t go looking for alternatives.
Pick a man of God and addict yourself to blessing him. When you addict yourself to blessing a true man of God, one day, the God of that pastor will bless you in return.
5) Control your weather.
1Kings 17:1 Elijah said “As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.” The power to control the weather belongs to the one who will spend time before God.
You can control the situation of things in your life, your spiritual weather, financial weather and physical weather if you put God in His rightful place. In the coming year, spend time before God. When you do that, He will renew your strength. Isaiah 40:31 says “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
You gain more strength waiting on the Lord than taking vitamin pills.
It is one thing to enter into the new year, it is another thing to have a new beginning. There are many people who have moved from one year to another carrying the same problem, frustration and struggles. The man at the pool of Bethesda had seen 38 new years at the same spot with the same problem, he had no new beginning until he had an encounter with God (John 5:1-16). To experience a new beginning of joy, peace, progress, blessings, anointing, and closer work with God in the new year 2013, stop pretending to be a Christian, be born-again inside and outside. Surrender your life completely to God and be ready to obey His words completely.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- RCCG Prayer Points Cross Over Night Service Into 2013 BY Pastor E. A. Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Wonders Of The New Creation By Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012 – Signs and Wonders (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye Day Two RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012 Signs And Wonders (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2012 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Signs and Wonders December 10-15th December 2012 WELCOME MESSAGE By Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Day 1 Report: Message and Payer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye During RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012 – Signs and Wonders (Builder Of People) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Theme Song For 2012 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress. Brother You Need God’s Signs, You Need Wonders And Miracles By Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD” A Sermon And Prayer Points By Daddy G O, Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prophesy And Prayer Points For The Year 2013 By Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG Cross over service January 1st 2013 This is year of signs and Wonders (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2012 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Signs and Wonders (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Holy Ghost Congress 2012 Signs and Wonders. Sermon And Prayer Points By Daddy G O Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)