The Key To Effective Prayer
The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available (dynamic in its working) (James 5:16 AMP)
There’re Christians who wonder why they should pray at all since they don’t get results when they pray. For such folks, the reason their prayers are ineffective is that they are ignorant of God’s Word. If you’re a Christian, you ought to know you have the right to pray and expect answers.
Prayer doesn’t have to be lengthy or complicated; God’s response isn’t dependent on your “much speaking” (Matthew 6:7), or length of time you spent praying. 1 Corinthians 1:9 tells us, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ Our LORD.” We were called into companionship and participation with Jesus Christ Our LORD. This means you can talk to Him as a friend and He’ll surely listen to you. You see, prayer is first and foremost a fellowship with your Heavenly Father. It’s not as difficult or mysterious as some have been made to believe.
Your prayer becomes effective when you walk in the knowledge of your righteousness in Christ Jesus. This is the beauty of prayer. James 5:16 says “…… The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” Put differently, the prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available, dynamic in its working (James 5:16 AMP). This Scripture doesn’t say that every man’s prayer is effective but specifies whose prayer gets results. It’s the prayer of the Righteous Man! That prayer makes tremendous power available.
The life of righteousness is not attainable merely through good deeds but by faith in Christ Jesus. Faith, the Bible says, comes by hearing God’s Word. What you need to make your prayer more effective is the knowledge of God’s Word. The Word of God will instruct you in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16). It will build in you the Right Consciousness – Righteousness – Consciousness.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I approach the throne of grace with boldness without any sense of inferiority, guilt and condemnation. Therefore, my prayer is effective and makes tremendous power available, dynamic in its working, Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Romans 6. Dead to sin but alive in union with Christ to God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Philippians 1. Paul’s prayer for his readers. Paul’s thankfulness and prayer to God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 3. No one is righteous. Justification by faith, not by the Law (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 1. Paul’s ministry of the Gospel of Christ. Prayer of Thanksgiving (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Romans 5. Right with God. Death in Adam, Life in Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Philippians 3. All for Christ. The true righteousness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Identifying myself with my High Priest Jesus Christ. (lovepeaceandjoy4all.wordpress.com)
- The Lord Will Rescue You From Every evil attack In Jesus Christ Name, Amen! 2 Timothy 4:18. Confession (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Thankful for the Grace through Righteousness (loopyloo305.com)
- Day 5 (cutpaste.typepad.com)