“For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers, making request if, by some means, now at last I may find a way in the will of God to come to you.”
God always hears and answers the prayers of His children. He may not answer them in the way we want Him to, but God does answer. His answer may sometimes be ‘no’. But even so, praise Him. God knows our needs much better than we do. Too often when we pray, it is like we are writing up a contract that we ask God to sign.
“Alright God, just need your signature right there and we’re done. I’ve got it mapped and planned out. No reason for You to get involved in the ‘hows’ or the ‘whys’. Just sign and we’re all done.”
Sound familiar? Instead, we should pray for great things with a willing heart seeking to be obedient to God’s will. We should give thanks in all circumstances and say…
“Lord, thank You for loving me. What is Your will in my situation? You know my needs and my desires, but I want Your will to be done in Your own way. Use me however You want to Lord.”
Do you have a willing heart?
Life Lesson: God answers prayer in His own timing and in His own way.
Thank You that Your will for me is good. Thank You for Your grace and mercy. Lord, You know my needs and wants. You know my troubles and fears. I want Your will to be done in my life in Your own way. Use me however you want to. I pray this in Jesus’ name, Amen.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- A prayer for forgiveness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon and prayer point by pastor E A Adeboye. May 2013 Holy Ghost Service. The Wonder Of His Favor (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Our Advocate Our Lord Jesus Christ The Righteous will always win our Cases (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon and Prayer points by Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG May 2013 Holy Ghost Service “The Wonder Of His Favour” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for pregnant sisters, mothers in expectation of delivery (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Accepting God: The Prayers of Salvation and Your Soul (christianity.answers.com)
- Common Christian Prayers for Protection and Safety (christianity.answers.com)
- Prayer for the newly wedded (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I am blessed (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points by Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG May 2013 Holy Ghost Service. “The Wonder Of His Favour” (bummyla.wordpress.com)