Prayer points for your husband’s good successes at work
Dear Heavenly Father!
Please I pray that You would bless the work of Your son (his full name), the husband You have blessed me with. May all his labor bring not only favour, success, and prosperity, but great fulfilment as well. If the work he is doing is not in line with Your divine and perfect Will for his life, please, Dear LORD, reveal it to him. Show him what he should do differently and guide him down the right path. Give him the strength, faith and a vision for the future so he can rise above any propensity for laziness. May he never run from honest, hard and smart work out of fear, selfishness, or a desire to avoid responsibilities. On the other hand, help him to see that he doesn’t have to work himself to death for man’s approval, or grasp for gain beyond what is a gift from You. Give him the ability to enjoy his successes with godly content. Help him to excel, but free him from the pressure to do so.
I pray that You LORD will be The LORD over his work, and may he bring You into every aspect of it. Give him enough confidence in the gifts You’ve placed in him to be able to seek, find, and do good work. Open up doors of opportunities for him that no man can close. Develop his skills so that they grow more valuable with each passing day. Show me what I can do as his darling wife to encourage, assist and help him.
I pray that his work will be established, secured, successful, satisfying and financially rewarding. May he not be “lagging in diligence, (but) fervent in spirit, serving The LORD” (Romans 12:11). Let him be like a tree planted by the stream of Your living water, which bring forth fruit in due season. May he never wither under pressure, but grow strong and prosper (Psalm 1:3), in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Wisdom from the Psalms. Psalm 33:6 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God loves you and He wants you to prosper here on earth (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Blessed Mother’s Day To All Mothers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- May 31, 2013 “While You May Be Found” (pastormikemcdowell.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for financial success. Prayer points for open doors (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer points for unsaved loved ones (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do You Need God’s Direction For Your Life? (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- My Mum’s amazing message (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- Prayer points to cancel evil and bad dreams (bummyla.wordpress.com)