Job 5. Job is chastened by God. God disappoints the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
1Call now, if there be any that will answer thee; and to which of the saints wilt thou turn? 2 For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one. 3I have seen the foolish taking root: but suddenly I cursed his habitation. 4His children are far from safety, and they are crushed in the gate, neither is there any to deliver them. 5Whose harvest the hungry eateth up, and taketh it even out of the thorns, and the robber swalloweth up their substance.
6Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground; 7Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward. 8I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: 9 Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number: 10Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields: 11To set up on high those that be low; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety. 12He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. 13He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong. 14They meet with darkness in the daytime, and grope in the noonday as in the night. 15But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty. 16So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.
17Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: 18For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole. 19He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. 20In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword. 21Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh. 22At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth. 23For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee. 24And thou shalt know that thy tabernacle shall be in peace; and thou shalt visit thy habitation, and shalt not sin. 25Thou shalt know also that thy seed shall be great, and thine offspring as the grass of the earth. 26Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season. 27Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Prophet Micaiah’s true prophecy. The Prophet Micaiah warns King Ahab (KJV). 2 Chronicles 18. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 2. Satan tests Job again. Satan attacks Job’s health. Job’s friends come. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Job 1. Satan tests Job. Job’s children and wealth are destroyed. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The The Power To Resist- “Trespassers”! Part II (The Power is Knowledge of Gods Word!) (livingwordmission.wordpress.com)
- Sermon and prayer points by Pastor E A Adeboye. The Wonders of Divine Blessings. RCCG July 2013 Holy Ghost Service. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Esther 6. The King honours Mordecai. Haman forced to honor Mordecai. (KJV). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Another Holocaust Predicted! (aaronhalim.wordpress.com)
- Temptation (christiansareus.com)
- Ps 93(94):12-15 – Blessed is the man whomsoever thou shalt chasten, O Lord, and shalt teach him out of thy law; to give him rest from evil days, until a pit be digged for the sinful one. (mountathostoday.wordpress.com)
- Who is God? Lesson 4 “God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit” (churchontheweb.wordpress.com)