1 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days. 2 Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth. 3 If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be. 4 He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap. 5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all. 6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
7 Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun: 8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity. 9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. 10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Ecclesiastes 8. Obey authorities for God’s sake. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 23. Listen to your father. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 1. Christ the fullest revelation of God. God’s Word through His Son Jesus Christ. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ecclesiastes 7. Thought about life. The value of practical wisdom. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ecclesiastes 5. Do not make rash promises. Fear God and keep your word. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Unpacking Ecclesiastes 7 (thoughtfulspot.typepad.com)
- Ecclesiastes 2. Pleasure is vain. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ecclesiastes 1. Life is useless. The problem of wisdom. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 22. The value of a good name. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ecclesiastes 11-12 (zachscripturestudy.com)