1 The LORD showed me, and, behold, two baskets of figs were set before the temple of the LORD, after that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon had carried away captive Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, and the princes of Judah, with the carpenters and smiths, from Jerusalem, and had brought them to Babylon. 2 One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad. 3 Then said the LORD unto me, What seest thou, Jeremiah? And I said, Figs; the good figs, very good; and the evil, very evil, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil. 4 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 5 Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good. 6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. 7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. 8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt: 9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. 10 And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
Jeremiah 25. The Enemy From The North. Seventy Years Of Suffering And Exile (KJV). God. The Cup Full Of God’s Anger. Seventy Years Of Exile. Disaster Is Coming. The Leaders Of Judah Will Be Punished.
- Jeremiah 8. Jeremiah mourns for his people (KJV). God. The people and their punishment. Jeremiah mourns for His people. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 6. A warning for the people of Jerusalem. Jerusalem is surrounded by enemies. The destruction of Judah (KJV). God. God’s anger will sweep everyone away. God’s people must be tested. The people of Judah rejected God’s way of life. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 1. God calls Jeremiah (KJV). God. God chooses Jeremiah. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 11. the Broken Covenant (kjv). God. the Plot to Kill Jeremiah. Judah Has Broken God’s Agreement. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 20. Jeremiah’s Conflict With Pashhur the Priest. Jeremiah’s Imprisoned (kjv). God. Jeremiah Complains to the Lord. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 7. God’s call for repentance (KJV). God. Punishment for worshipping other gods. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 15. God’s Anger With Judah. Doom for the People of Judah (kjv). God. the Enemy Cannot Be Defeated. the People of Judah Will Die. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 5. Is anyone honest and faithful? The sin of Jerusalem. The sins of Judah outlined (KJV). God. Israel refused to worship God. Enemies will punish Judah. Israel refused to worship God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 13. the Linen Shorts. the Symbol of the Linen Sash (kjv). God. the People of Judah Will Be Taken Away. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 12. Jeremiah’s Complaint and God’s Answer (kjv). God. God Is Furious With His People. God Will Have Pity on Other Nations. (bummyla.wordpress.com)