1 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me. 2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber. 3 And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy. 4 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain. 5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry. 6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.
7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. 8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here. 10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed upon the wall round about. 11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up. 12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.
13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do. 14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the LORD’S house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. 15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these. 16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD’S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east. 17 Then he said unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? Is it a light thing to the house of Judah that they commit the abominations which they commit here? for they have filled the land with violence, and have returned to provoke me to anger: and, lo, they put the branch to their nose. 18 Therefore will I also deal in fury: mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: and though they cry in mine ears with a loud voice, yet will I not hear them.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Ezekiel 4. Siege Of Jerusalem (KJV). God. Ezekiel Acts out An Attack On Jerusalem. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 5. A Sword Against Jerusalem (KJV). God. Jerusalem’s Coming Destruction. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 3. The Responsibility Of The Prophet(KJV). God. The Lord Appoints Ezekiel To Stand Watch. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 2. God Calls Ezekiel To Be A Prophet (KJV). God. The Lord chooses Ezekiel. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 1. God’s Throne. Ezekiel’s Vision Of God’s Glory (Kjv). God. Ezekiel See The Lord’s Glory. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Lamentations 1. The Sorrows Of Captive Zion. The Sorrow Of Jerusalem (KJV). God. Lonely Jerusalem. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Lamentations 2. God’s Anger With Jerusalem. God’s Punishment Of Jerusalem (KJV). God. The Lord Was Like An Enemy. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 39. the Fall of Jerusalem (kjv). God. God Promises to Protect Ebedmelech. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 11. the Broken Covenant (kjv). God. the Plot to Kill Jeremiah. Judah Has Broken God’s Agreement. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 6. A warning for the people of Jerusalem. Jerusalem is surrounded by enemies. The destruction of Judah (KJV). God. God’s anger will sweep everyone away. God’s people must be tested. The people of Judah rejected God’s way of life. (bummyla.wordpress.com)