EZEKIEL 15. JERUSALEM LIKE A USELESS VINE. THE PARABLE ABOUT A VINE (KJV). GOD.
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest? 3 Shall wood be taken thereof to do any work? or will men take a pin of it to hang any vessel thereon? 4 Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devoureth both the ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work? 5 Behold, when it was whole, it was meet for no work: how much less shall it be meet yet for any work, when the fire hath devoured it, and it is burned? 6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As the vine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 7 And I will set my face against them; they shall go out from one fire, and another fire shall devour them; and ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them. 8 And I will make the land desolate, because they have committed a trespass, saith the Lord GOD.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Ezekiel 8. Idolatry In Jerusalem. A Vision Of Evil In The Temple (KJV). God. Ezekiel Sees The Terrible Sins Of Jerusalem. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 14. God Condemns Idolatry. God’s Judgment On Jerusalem (KJV). God. Ezekiel Encourages The People To Turn Back To The Lord. Judgment On A Sinful Nation. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 9. God Punishes Jerusalem. Vision Of The Slaughter Of The Guilty (KJV). God. The Lord Gives The Command To Punish Jerusalem. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 11. Jerusalem Is Condemned. God Will Restore Israel (KJV). God. Ezekiel Condemns Jerusalem’s Wicked Leaders. A Promise Of Hope. The Lord’s Glory Leaves Jerusalem. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 12. Captivity. The Prophet As A Refugee (KJV). God. Ezekiel Acts Out Israel’s Captivity. A Sign Of Fear. The Words Of The Lord Will Come True. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 2. God Calls Ezekiel To Be A Prophet (KJV). God. The Lord chooses Ezekiel. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 13. False Prophet Condemned (KJV). God. Lying Prophets. Women Who Wear Magic Charms. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 3. The Responsibility Of The Prophet(KJV). God. The Lord Appoints Ezekiel To Stand Watch. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 1. God’s Throne. Ezekiel’s Vision Of God’s Glory (Kjv). God. Ezekiel See The Lord’s Glory. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 10. God’s Glory Departs From The Temple. The Glory Of The Lord Leaves The Temple (KJV). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)