Our Confession. The Empowerment Centre. Nigeria.
I am empowered by the Holy Spirit,
empowered to make a difference
where ever I am.
I am a part of the
fellowship of the unashamed,
I have stepped over the line,
The decision has been made.
I’m a disciple of Jesus Christ.
I won’t look back, let up,
slow down, back away or be still.
My past is redeemed,
my present makes sense,
my future is secure.
I’m finished and done
with low living, sight walking, small planning, a prayerless life,
colorless dreams, tamed visions,
worldly talking, cheap giving
and dwarfed goals.
I am anointed by God for exploits, blessed by heaven to prosper, whatever I touch flourishes.
I live above sickness, poverty,
confusion, depression and every
oppression of the enemy.
Greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world.
I now live by His presence,
lean by faith, love by patience,
live by prayer and labor by His power.
My face is set, my gate is fast, my
goal is heaven, my road is narrow,
my guide is reliable,
my mission is clear.
I love to live and I live to love, I am a loving child of a loving God, the love of God is shed abroad in my heart through the Holy Ghost. I do not gossip, envy or hate,
There is no jealousy in me and I wish everybody well in all their endeavours, I sincerely and whole-heartedly rejoice with them that rejoice and mourn with them that mourn.
I am a practical Christian,
I do not love in words alone,
I act my faith in love on a daily basis.
I cannot be bought, compromised,
detoured, lured away, turned back,
diluted, or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the
presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy,
ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in
the maze of mediocrity.
I won’t give up, shut up, let go, or slow down until I have preached up, prayed up, paid up, stored up, and stayed up for the cause of Jesus Christ.
I have no taste for mere religion without change. I live a result-oriented, purpose-driven life, based on the principles of God’s word. I am a person of the Word Of God! yielded to the Spirit and committed to Gods purpose for my life.
I take my place in God’s Supernatural Army and His agenda for the earth and my generation. As sure as God helps me, I will never give up, cave in, quit or die until my job is done and victory is won.
I am a disciple of Jesus.
I must go until He comes;
give till I drop all,
preach till everyone knows;
and work till he stops me.
And when He comes for His own,
He will have no problem
because my banner will
have been clear.
I am empowered to make
a difference in my generation.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Prayer Points For Deliverance And Godly Successes. I Command All Satanic Clearing Houses And Agents Standing Against My Prosperity To Fall Down Flat In Jesus Christ Mighty Name I Pray! Amen! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries, International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria. October 2013 Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme Divine Acceleration (1). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Confession On Implements Of Labour. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries, International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria. October 2013 Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme Divine Acceleration (1). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Personal Prayers Points- Confession: Psalm 91. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries, International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria. October 2013 Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme Divine Acceleration (1). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Rccg. the Redeemed Initiative for Skills & Empowerment (rise6) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “555 Days of Prayer to Save America” Calls Participating… (prweb.com)
- Standing On The Promises Of Christ Our King. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Praise the King of Glory, He is God alone! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Thank You Lord for Your Son Jesus Christ! I Am Grateful! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less (bummyla.wordpress.com)