1 Hear ye this, O priests; and hearken, ye house of Israel; and give ye ear, O house of the king; for judgment is toward you, because ye have been a snare on Mizpah, and a net spread upon Tabor. 2 And the revolters are profound to make slaughter, though I have been a rebuker of them all. 3 I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled. 4 They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD. 5 And the pride of Israel doth testify to his face: therefore shall Israel and Ephraim fall in their iniquity; Judah also shall fall with them. 6 They shall go with their flocks and with their herds to seek the LORD; but they shall not find him; he hath withdrawn himself from them. 7 They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions.
8 Blow ye the cornet in Gibeah, and the trumpet in Ramah: cry aloud at Bethaven, after thee, O Benjamin. 9 Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be. 10 The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water. 11 Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment. 12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness. 13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound. 14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him. 15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Ezekiel 25. Prophecy Against Ammon. Proclamation Against Ammon. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 31. Israel’s Returm Home. Judah Will Be Restored (kjv). God. Israel Will Return to God. God Will Rebuild Israel. God Will Bring Judah Home. Jerusalem Will Be Rebuilt. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 37. The Dry Bones Lives. The Valley Of Dry Bones. God. Judah And Israel In One Kingdom. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 11. the Broken Covenant (kjv). God. the Plot to Kill Jeremiah. Judah Has Broken God’s Agreement. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 7. God’s call for repentance (KJV). God. Punishment for worshipping other gods. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 48. The Division Of The Land Among The Tribes Of Israel. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 5-6 (zachscripturestudy.com)
- Jeremiah 3. Unfaithful Israel. Sin and shame. Israel and Judah urged to repent (KJV). God. God asks Israel to come back to Him. The people confess their sins. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 8. Idolatry In Jerusalem. A Vision Of Evil In The Temple (KJV). God. Ezekiel Sees The Terrible Sins Of Jerusalem. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 40. Jeremiah Lives With Gedaliah (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)