1 Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. 2 Israel shall cry unto me, My God, we know thee. 3 Israel hath cast off the thing that is good: the enemy shall pursue him. 4 They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off. 5 Thy calf, O Samaria, hath cast thee off; mine anger is kindled against them: how long will it be ere they attain to innocency? 6 For from Israel was it also: the workman made it; therefore it is not God: but the calf of Samaria shall be broken in pieces. 7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.
8 Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure. 9 For they are gone up to Assyria, a wild ass alone by himself: Ephraim hath hired lovers. 10 Yea, though they have hired among the nations, now will I gather them, and they shall sorrow a little for the burden of the king of princes. 11 Because Ephraim hath made many altars to sin, altars shall be unto him to sin. 12 I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing. 13 They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the LORD accepteth them not; now will he remember their iniquity, and visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt. 14 For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Hosea 4. God’s Accusation Against Israel. God Accuses The Priests. God Condemns Pagam Worship. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 5. Hosea Warns Against Idolatry. God’s Displeasure With Israel. War Between Judah And Israel. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 1. Hosea’s Unfaithful Wife. Israel Is To Be Restored. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 3. Hosea And The Adulteress And Unfaithful Wife. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 2. God’s Love For His Unfaithful People. Unfaithful Gomer. Unfaithful Israel. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea Chapter 1 (lessonsfromhisword.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 18. The Soul That Sins Shall Die. Individual Responsibility (KJV). God. Those Who Sin Will Die. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 6. God’s Condemns Idolatry. Judgment On Israel’s Idolatry (KJV). God. Israel Is Doomed. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Ezekiel 14. God Condemns Idolatry. God’s Judgment On Jerusalem (KJV). God. Ezekiel Encourages The People To Turn Back To The Lord. Judgment On A Sinful Nation. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hosea 6. The People’s Insincere Repentance. Israel’s Insincere Repentance. God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)