Those Things, Which Ye Have Both Learned, And Received, And Heard, And Seen In Me, Do. INTEGRITY!
Those Things, Which Ye Have Both Learned, And Received, And Heard, And Seen In Me, Do . . .
Integrity Is The Glue That Holds Our Way Of Life Together. What Our Young People Want To See In Their Elders Is Integrity, Honesty, Truthfulness, And Faith. What They Hate Most Of All Is Hypocrisy And Phoniness. That Is Why It Is Important For Us To Go To Church, To Read The Bible, And To Say Grace At The Table. Let Them See Us Doing What We Would Like Them To Do.
Take Away The “Front,” Father, That So Often Creeps Into My Life. I Would Live In Such A Way That Young People Will Be Drawn To You, Too. Amen!
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
- A Christmas Devotional (propheticsteps.com)
- Spiritual Battles (dedicated2jesus.com)
- Thus says the Lord: “Believe That I Am Able To Do This…?.” (thechurchofgodglorious.wordpress.com)
- Why I Thank God for Jesus Christ — the Remix (blackchristiannews.com)
- Spiritual Warfare-Pastor Andy Thompson WOCC Sunday Service Notes (nochurchgirl.com)
- The Ballpark of Life…We are not shackled (freedomborn.wordpress.com)
- The Sense of Gods Presence (sabbathsermons.com)
- Gifts Within The Gift (whatthebiblesaysdoctrine.wordpress.com)
- O Come, O Come Emmanuel – Part 2 (feevotional.wordpress.com)
- A Righteous Life Is A Thankful Life (livinginlibertyblog.wordpress.com)