Learn To Conquer Your Handicaps! Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Which Strengthens Me
Oftentimes in life, people allow themselves to be held back by those things they consider as limitations in their lives. It reminds me of the story of Moses in the Bible. Right after the LORD told him to go to Egypt and deliver the children of Israel, he said, “O My LORD, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue” (Exodus 4:10). In other word, Moses said to God, “I’m handicapped when it comes to speaking; please send someone else”
The LORD had to remind him that He made the talking tongue. Nonetheless, He presently recommended his brother Aaron to be his spokesman. In the process of time, Moses became, not only a great leader, but a great teacher too, speaking for himself!
Understand that as a Christian, the limit breaker lives in you! He’s taken every limitation off your life! You can be a great, successful, prosperous, and victorious as you choose to be, if you’d learn to conquer your handicaps! Conquer whatever that thing is that you would have given as the reason or excuse for your limitation of failure; go beyond it; gain the mastery over it in the Name of Our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ! Amen! He lives In You! You cannot fail!
Perhaps you’ve always dreamed of owning your own business, but you never had the opportunity to go to school properly and you’re thinking you’ll never achieve that dream. It’s time to conquer that handicap! Maybe you’ve dreamed of being a public speaker, but like Moses, you’re slow of speech. It’s time to conquer that handicap! Tell yourself, “I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me! I’ll be the best of me in the Name of Jesus! Amen!!”
If you haven’t started already, then begin today with confidence in the Name of Our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ! To take definite steps towards the actualization of that dream, target and goal of success that you have!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Leviticus 21. The Holiness of the Priests (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Point! Nothing Can Stop My Progress, Success and Prosperity (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 17. The sacredness of blood. One place of sacrifice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 16. The day of Atonement (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 18. Immorality is forbidden. Forbidden sexual practices (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 10. The sins of Aaron’s sons Nadab and Abihu (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 24. The covenant is sealed (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 17. God gives the people water. Water from the rock (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Exodus 19. Israel at Mount Sinai (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 9. The first offerings of Aaron (bummyla.wordpress.com)