On A Hill Far Away. Stood An Old Rugged
Cross. Jesus Christ.
a hill far way
Stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and shame;
And I love that old cross
Where the dearest and best
a world of lost sinners was slain.
I’ll cherish the old rugged cross
my trophies at last I lay down;
will cling to the old rugged cross;
exchange it someday for a crown.
that old rugged cross
So despised by the world,
Has a wondrous attraction for me;
For the dear Lamb of God
Left His glory above,
To bear it to dark Calvary.
the old rugged cross,
Stained with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see;
For it was on that old cross
Jesus suffered and died,
To pardon and sanctify me.
the old rugged cross
I will ever be true,
Its shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then He’ll call me some day
To my home far away,
Where His glory forever I’ll share.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take
care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the
Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name,
we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of
God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- The Old Rugged Cross (singularspectrum.wordpress.com)
- Are You Weary, Are You Heavy Hearted? Tell It To Jesus! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I Have A Saviour, Kind And Tender, Full Of Grace And A Smile Of Winning Sweetness. Jesus Christ. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Samuel Rodriguez on Keeping Jesus Christ and the Gospel at the Center in a Culture Divided by Left vs. Right (blackchristiannews.com)
- Where does sin lead you? (shieldofflowers.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ (greaterislove.wordpress.com)
- Enemies Raised Up (joshuakennethforeman.wordpress.com)
- Who Are We? (zimirioffering.wordpress.com)
- What or Who are YOU Living FOR? (vineoflifenews.com)
- That We Might Become … (pastorgoforth.wordpress.com)