Walk into Your Miracle Today!
“….just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too
might walk in newness of life.” -Romans 6:4
Jesus asks you today, “Do you want to be healed? Do you want a miracle?”
Why would anyone not say “Yes!” to their miracle?
Well, you might be held back from saying yes to your miracle because it would mean
that you would have to let go. For example, a woman recently came to see me. She
was living under an irrational fear that she was going to be stricken with cancer.
First, she thought she had breast cancer. But the doctor had told her there was
nothing wrong with her. Then, she thought a suspicious mole was skin cancer. Again,
the doctor examined her and told her that she did not have cancer. This went on
as she feared cancer in various parts of her body. And every time she called me
to share the good news that her fears were unfounded, I thought I detected a note
of disappoint in her voice. I thought, “Does she want to be diagnosed with cancer?”
Eventually I asked her a tough question: “What false benefit would you derive from
She looked appalled and then her eyes filled with tears. “My husband has been having an affair. I guess I was thinking that if I got cancer, it might make him feel guilty
and it would be a way for me to get back at him.”
“But it wouldn’t, would it?”
She was hurting herself trying to hurt the one who had hurt her. And once she realized
that, she began to get well – she was healed! Not from cancer – because she didn’t
have cancer – but from the bitterness that was hurting her emotionally and probably
would have hurt her physically eventually.
You might have to let go of a way of life. You might have to let go of bitterness.
You might have to let go negative attention-seeking, even manipulative behaviour!
Let go and say “Yes!” to healing and to your miracle!
Lord, thank You for revealing to me today that there is something in my life that
has held me back from the abundant life that You desire for me. Today, I submit
it to You! I ask You to deliver me from it. Thank You! Amen.
Culled from: www.hourofpower.org
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Help For The Helpless (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes we don’t recognize the miracles God sends to us. If we’re not careful,we can miss every one of them (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus staked His life for you and I on the Cross of Calvary (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Yes. I believe my friend will experience the reality of Jesus abiding…. authenticated by his being healed. amen. (37stories.wordpress.com)
- Intentional Sinking and Healing (trishadm.wordpress.com)
- Let The Fire Fall, RCCG March 2012 Special Holy Ghost Service By Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Tiny miracles (nechamsblog2.wordpress.com)
- Ask for a Miracle Today (celiaelaine.wordpress.com)
- That First Step is the Hardest! (relyingdailyonjesus.com)